Start at the end. What is the very last thing that happens?
Ask “what causes this?”
Work backwards. Work backwards. Just keep asking yourself, “What causes this?”
Keep working until you reach the beginning.
Seriously, trust me on this. This thing saved my life.
Alex Gaskarth doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
All Time Low lyric parallels from “Holly(would you turn me on?) and Too Much.
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
You not finding me attractive is not going to stop me from being attractive.
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KEEP THIS MINDSET YOU WILL GET SOOO MUCH CONFIDENCE
enough of that “stick around for ur family” shit
here’s why you shouldn’t kill yourself u fucker
- fuckin puppies those cute lil shits
- dude have you seen the fucking maldives
- did i mention orgasms
- ddude fob is back together n they r releasing new pUNK SONGS
- so many concerts to go to
- fuckin WINTER. snow n shit
- the “keep calm and carry on” meme is dying
whenever im sad i look at this post
this post is now permanently on my desktop